CloudTech’16 will organize special sessions in conjunction with the conference. The aim is to provide a forum to exchange the ideas and preliminary results of topics related to cloud computing, applications and security.
Special Sessions proposals are solicited and should be submitted to Mostapha Zbakh at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proposals should include the following information:
- Special Session name and a 200 to 300-word abstract describing the Special Session, suitable for the conference web site.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and Scientific committee members.
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP)
- The Special Session deadlines.
- Special Session format, i.e., expected number of presented papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of days, etc.
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
Special Sessions proposals due: February 5th, 2016
Notification of Acceptance: February 15th, 2016