After the success of the three editions of “The International Workshop on Mobile and Cloud Computing Technologies and Security”, held successively in Rabat (2011), Agadir (2012) and Marrakesh (2013), we are proud to upgrade it as a plenary conference. CLOUDTECH’2015, “International Conference of Cloud Computing Technologies and Applications” will be held in Marrakesh on June 2-4, 2015.
Cloud computing has recently gained great attention from both academia and IT industry as a new infrastructure requiring smaller investments in hardware platform, staff training, or licensing new software tools. Cloud computing can be seen as any subscription-based or pay-per-use service that, extends the Internet existing capabilities.
CLOUDTECH 2015 will address topics related to cloud technologies; architecture and applications including distributed computing and data centers, cloud infrastructure and its security, end-user services. The conference will provide a high-level, international forum for scientists, researchers, professionals and students who will have the opportunity to present state-of-the-art research results, address new challenges, and discuss trends in Cloud Technology and applications.
We invite the submission of original work that is related to the topics below. Topics are organized into six tracks as follow:
Track1 : Cloud Architectures and Applications
- Design, implementation and performance evaluation for cloud applications
- Cloud Reference Architecture
- Cloud Computing and Engineering
- Cloud Computing Architecture
- Cloud Application Portability
- Cloud Interoperability
- Cloud IT Systems Reuse
- Cloud Abstraction of Composite IT Systems
- Cloud Application Scalability and Availability
- Cloud Computing Platforms and Applications
Track 2 : Cloud Security and Privacy
- Cloud-centric Mobile security
- Security for emerging cloud programming models
- Cloud-delivered security services
- Cryptographic protocols for cloud security
- Cloud threat/attack/vulnerability models
- Security, integrity and privacy for Cloud Computing
- Reliability, Fault Tolerance, Quality-of-Service
- Trust and policy management in the Cloud
- Secure Identity Access Management
- New standards, guidelines, best practices for security and privacy in the Cloud
- Security risk models for cloud computing
- Legal issues in the Cloud
- Incident Response in the Cloud
- Cloud Security
- Cloud Middleware Frameworks
- Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Cost and economic models for security in the Cloud
- Cloud Risk, Challenges and Governance
Track3 : Cloud Energy Efficiency
- Service Level Agreements and Performance Measurement
- Energy-aware computing and communications.
- Energy-efficient networking and computing infrastructures.
- Energy-aware resource allocation and scheduling mechanisms.
- Green materials and devices designs.
- Usage of renewable energy for green ICT operation.
- Cross-layer optimization of green networking infrastructures.
- Life-cycle analysis of computing equipment.
- Energy harvesting, storage, and recycling
- Climate and ecosystem monitoring
- Energy-efficient data center and cloud technologies
- Green computing models, simulations, designs, and paradigms.
Track 4 : Datacenter and Big Data in Cloud
- Big Data in Cloud
- Cloud Storage Technologies for the Public
- Green high-performance computing and applications
- Cloud Business Solutions
- Managing and administering information in the Cloud
- Case studies on Cloud Computing adoption
- Bring Your Own Device, Mobile Device Management
- Cloud wireless sensor networks
- Cloud forensics and e-discovery
- Cloud systems and tools
- Business Cloud vs. Software Cloud
- Cloud based GPU
- Educational Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Delivery Models
- Cloud Optimization and Automation
- Web services supporting cloud computing
- Models, methodologies and tools for web services
- Grid Computing vs. Cloud Computing
- Utility Computing vs. Cloud Computing
Track6 : Applications and Industrial Track
- Business Cloud
- Cloud applications in industry
CLOUDTECH 2015 Submissions :
Authors are invited to submit original and unpublished research papers. Submitted
manuscripts will be limited to 8 (IEEE Proceedings style) pages and required to be
formatted using the IEEE Proceedings template .
Please follow the IEEE Computer Society Press Proceedings Author Guidelines to prepare your papers.
At least one author of each accepted paper is required to attend the conference and
present the paper.
Submissions should include paper title, abstract, names of authors, their
affiliations, and emails addresses.
The full papers should be submitted in PDF format to the CLOUDTECH 2015 EasyChair online submission website:
If you can not upload paper or have other problems in using the EASYCHAIR system, you can choose to submit by sending email to Pierre.Manneback@umons.ac.be or email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject: CLOUDTECH 2015).
Papers Publication :
All presented papers will be published in the conference proceedings and included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
Distinguished papers from CLOUDTECH 2015 will be invited to submit a revised and extended version to indexed International Journals as:
Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Impact factor 0.784 Thomson Reuters Journal Citation Reports)
International Journal of High Performance Computing and Networking (IJHPCN) (Published by Inder Science and Indexed by: Scopus (Elsevier), DBLP, ACM Digital Library, ...)
International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering (IJCSE) (Published by Inder Science and Indexed by: Scopus (Elsevier), DBLP, ACM Digital Library, ...)
Submission deadlines :Full Paper Submission :
Full Paper Submission : February 28, 2015
Decision Notification (Electronic): April 10, 2015
Camera-Ready Copy and Registration : April 28, 2015
For more information :
ENSIAS, Mohammed V University, Rabat, Morocco
E-mail : email@example.com